Παρασκευή

speakin of tolerance...

-Yes indeed,I told you i'd give you my everything if you stay.
-so you lied
-no at all
- I didn't recieve anything from you lately I have to admit,how can this be possible if you claim that you kept the promise that you've made?
-I'm terrible sorry ,Ι failed your great expectation but I had nothing left to give you since you left
I've gave you my everything in a sense,then i had nothing.nothing left to offer ,so you recieved a big nothing.
-Such a childhood tragedy,isn't it?You know , your heters love you for being so self-destructive , your fans hate you for make them mourn about the way you destroy every inch of you body,letting the pain to spread inside you without even try to find an escape but the true evidence of your reluctance for life is the way you are willing to give your everything to a humanbeing who isn't really worth pretty much, anything.
-So, you pretend you don't deserve any of this,right?
- To be brutally honest, as a matter of fact,yes.
- Then,I have to say something cliche;
there is no objective value to any individual, to me you deserve everything
to you i deserve nothin
therefore,you pay for that
you aren't worth anything for the most important character in your life, yourself.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου